Executive search in France and abroad
Executive search, Stanton Wallace’s historical expertise, allows us to support companies at any stage of their strategy growth, new subsidiary, reorganisation, change of shareholder, etc.
We conduct high-potential executives and board members recruitment missions in France, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Russia,China, Iran, and the world.
We believe that there is no performance without pleasure nor purpose. Guided by this conviction, we strive to make the most of our meetings, during wich we identify the levers that can give a sense of purpose to our candidate’s professional lives.
THE IMPERATIVE IS TO FIND
OF EXECUTIVES WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE POSITIONS WITHIN A YEAR.
OF EXECUTIVES WORK BETWEEN 40 AND 44 HOURS A WEEK.
OF EXECUTIVES NEVER TRAVEL ABROAD FOR THEIR WORK.
- We accompany people and organisations in their decision-making and to help the achieve their strategic professionnal objectives.
- Our executive coaching offer gives them what they need to develop efficiently in unstable environments, by encouraging them to adopt disruptive viewpoints and, instead of being subjected to constraints, to make use of them.
- Our goal is to give free rein to “living organisms” to give to innovative behavourial strategies.
- We strive to stimulate the “pioneer spirit” and risk-taking, either individual or collective, to highlight new growth areas.
PEOPLE CONTACTED IN 2017
PROJECTS COMPLETED SINCE 2001
TABLE FOOTBALL GAMES
COFFEES DRANK SINCE 2001
We allow a person to blossom: Offer them the ability to engage the full scope of their faculties, make them happy, fulfilled.
What leader, what manager or employee wouldn’t dream of having a team, collaborators or colleagues who can express the length and breadth of their faculties in their work, thus feeling happy, accomplished, and fulfilled? What consequences can the fulfilment of members of an organization have on their level of engagement, their individual performance, or that of the organization as a whole?
We have built pragmatic solutions that aim to encourage collaborators’ fulfilment in order to boost the performance of organizations.
To this end we propose:
- a diagnostic tool (scientifically validated) ;
- methodologies for individual accompaniment (professional alignment, tension management, work on concentration, time-management, prioritisation…) ;
- facilitation processes to allow teams to learn how to work better together; with greater harmony and agility.