STANTON WALLACE conceived SPYDR, the first HR intelligence that allows an organization and the HR performance of your markets in France and internationally, to be decrypted. We seek out, verify and consolidate information that allows an exhaustive appreciation of the companies in your sector, and we synthesise them into immediately operational documents. (Cartography and Talent Incubator). These analyses allow you to align your HR strategy with future business challenges.
SPYDR gives a 360° view of targeted companies, for all kinds of profile the world over, and allows you to:
- Decrypt the organization of players in situ in a given market.
- Deconstruct the formational links of the internal hierarchical organization of each company targeted.
- Constitute a bespoke and living database, in line with your development strategy and Knowledge Management.
Case study :
A French company of International dimension would like to implant and strengthen its presence in other countries. Its directors want to understand the structure of existing local operators, and their competitor’s organization.
THE IMPERATIVE IS TO FIND
SPYDR allows the identification and evaluation – at the heart of an organization – of the roles and responsibilities of each player, the links between individuals, and defunct echelons, in order to reduce dysfunction. In short, giving meaning to action.
- Challenge the organizational structure as well as the tasks, to ensure they are in line with the company’s business strategy.
- Improve the performance of an executive committee, of a management committee, of a department, or of a business as a whole.
Case study :
A luxury business would like to align its managerial team in perspective with its 5 year strategic vision. It wants to analyse the dysfunctions of its current configuration and design a new, optimised organization taking inspiration from referential businesses within its market.
SPYDR allows you to identify, comprehend and follow the best professional profiles in all regions of the world targeted by your development objectives. Hence you can:
- Prepare your implantation or consolidate your advantages in a known market and identify local talents by profession and function.
- Highlight the best identified profiles in terms of career path, pay, and your own evaluation criteria.
- Follow and accompany these high potentials/ rare profiles over the long term; to galvanize a market by bringing in new resources.
- Dispose of an active recruiting ground of potential candidates.
Case study :
A world leader in its sector anticipates the launch of a high business impact activity. It would like a comprehensive vision of the best worldwide talents in the domain, with a view to recruiting the most pertinent profiles when the time comes.
SPYDR Premium unites a range of tools and competences which are combinational and adaptable, allowing us to deepen our understanding of your market’s players. Depending on your strategy and your insight needs, we construct a bespoke solution to access the necessary information you need for your decision making.